دانلود رایگان کتاب English Grammar for the Utterly Confused بزبان انگلیسی
This book is arranged in five sections for a total of fourteen chapters. The chapters take you step-by-step through the process of learning English grammar and usage. Each chapter ends with a series of review exercises. These help you reinforce and extend what you learned. The exercises include true-false, completion, and multiplechoice test items. Here’s how to use this book:
● Read through the book from the beginning to the end as you would any book.
● Complete all the exercises at the end of each chapter to assess your progress. This gives you even more practice with grammar.
● Pick and choose the chapters you wish to read, or read them in any order you like.
● Skim the exercises to find the ones that help you learn more about the areas in which you need improvement.
● Use the book as a study guide right before and after major tests. Read and reread the chapters you need the most.
● Complete the exercises that directly match the types of tests you are taking now or plan to take in the immediate future …………